Sunday, February 22, 2009

Came across a giveaway

I have never done an entry for one of these, but Krystyn mentioned it in her blog so I had to take a look. It's really a great giveaway so I'm trying to win! You can find it on Rachel's blog. Wish me luck ladies!!!

Oh and just to add I'm feeling MUCH better now just had to get a good cry out. Every once in a while I do that, and I'm sure I'm not the only one out there! I am excited today I'm going to Beaumont with my hubby, and my Mom's meeting us to go do some shopping and have lunch. I NEVER thought going to Beaumont, TX would be exciting to me, but then again I never in a MILLION years thought I would ever move to Lake Charles, LA!!! I'm thoroughly enjoying my long 4 day weekend (love living in Louisiana) for Mardi Gras. I even went to a parade Friday night with Elisabeth and her Mom. Hope you all are having a fabulous weekend :)

2 comments:

RachelAnn said...

Thanks for checking out my blog! I'm a huge fan of "a good cry". Even if you know you're just being hormonal crying just makes you feel better!

Also, I emailed you with details about the painting if you're still interested, let me know!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Good luck with the giveaway! I hope Rachel can do something for you! Enjoy your long weekend.

I don't get a day off until Spring Break...in April!