Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Well things are going great!!

It's Tuesday so I figured I should make my Tuesday 10 about all of the great things I'm looking forward to, or am doing at the moment...

  • Good news on the front is that my Dad found an amazing job! He is now making more money than he did before, has an amazing car allowance, and will travel a lot. It's all wonderful for him, and I haven't heard him sound this upbeat in a WHILE! He actually has been exercising (he has type 2 diabetes that he's ignored for YEARS) so I'm a happy camper.
  • We moved to our amazing new place! We got all of the furniture in fairly easily, but now it's the dreaded decorating issue. I can never make a decision, and now I'm at the point where I refuse to try. I will get all of my decorations up soon, I promise :)
  • My hubby's bday is coming up on Sunday. I took the day off on Monday because I wasn't sure if we were going out of town or not. We may come to Houston, but it's looking more like we might stay home. I don't care what we do I'm just looking forward to my 3 day weekend.
  • My spring break is coming closer....we don't have spring break until easter week since we have 2 days off for Mardi Gras. I'm definitely looking forward to that!!
  • My hubby's best friend is back from Korea, and I might actually get to meet him soon. Steven and I met the day after his best friend's wedding after which he went to Korea so I've never met him. I'm really excited about that possibility because he was such a huge part of Steven's life for so long.
  • Elisabeth's birthday is coming up, and she'll be 10! I'm trying to plan a camping weekend for it because she's never done that and is excited to try it out. It should be a blast if I can get it all figured out.
  • I'm going to a really wonderful training at the end of April for work, and I'm really excited for two reasons. #1 I have heard nothing but amazing things about it! #2 I love that my prinicipal is sending me because it makes me feel like she wants to keep me around for a while :)
  • We are just 3 months away from our 1 year anniversary!! I'm so excited and I can't wait to go on our 7 day 6 night vacation to Washington DC!! I can't believe I've almost been married for a year!! This year has flown by so quickly....
  • I just talked to my best friend and we want to plan a trip to Greece in a few years. I feel like if we get everything lined up soon, maybe it could happen...
  • Well I just filled up 9, and I can't figure out what to put for our 10th. I thing this is pretty good though...

I'm so glad I can finally not post a depressing blog! I promise I will post pics of our new place soon, well as soon as I can figure out where to put everything.....

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

It was so awesome to read a blog filled with nothing but good news. Congrats to your dad with landing the new/better job. I think a camping trip is an excellent idea. Its ruggid which kids love.
Your positive spirit and outlook worked wonders :)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Wow! That's a lot of great stuff.

Congrats to your dad and congrats on the new place.