Friday, May 29, 2009

So much going on...

Well here it goes...

I'm offically a 2nd grade teacher at St. John Elementary and couldn't be happier!! I am going to be an inclusion teacher (which scared me at first, but now I'm excited). I am so excited about all of the ladies I get to work with, and can't wait to get to know them better :)

Steven and I are leaving on Sunday for Houston to spend two days before we leave for Washington DC

I CAN'T BELIEVE I have been married for a year!! This has been the most incredible year of my life!! I have moved, found a job, and most of all...married the MOST AMAZING MAN in the whole world!! I know most of you have hubby's too, but none compare to mine (for me). I just can't believe how much my world has changed in a year!!! I will post pictures of our 2nd honeymoon as soon as we get back, but think about us on June 6th because that will be our one year anniversary!!!

2 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Happy Anniversary!

Kimmie said...

Yeah for 1 year of marriage. That is so very exciting chica. I hope yall have the most wonderful trip to DC and I cant wait to hear all about it and see the pics. Enjoy!!!