
Well I have seen a few people do this, so I figured I should jump on the bandwagon! Especially since this weekend I have a LOT I can add!
I DID NOT work three different jobs this last week!
I DID NOT call one of the jobs after my first day and tell them I could no longer work for them! (It was for my hubby's friend's catering company) oops!!
I DID NOT secretly want to ring my stepdaughter's neck when she told me she didn't like my chicken fried rice because it didn't taste like Panda Express!!
I DID NOT want to call Elisabeth's Mom to give her a piece of my mind this morning because she packed her shorts for school! It was 43 degrees outside this morning!!
I DID NOT realize I'm becoming a HUGE nerd and have found the all Christmas music station in Lake Charles, now that is NOT all I listen to.
I HAVE NOT procrastinated on updating my blog from our amazing trip!
I DID NOT hit my head on the car door today....AGAIN!!
I DID NOT become an emotional basket case for no apparent reason last night! It's definitely NOT because I'm going to start my period any day now!!
Well there's a few of my NOT ME MONDAYS! I hope you all are doing well, and I promise once I get my pictures downloaded I will update about it :)

2 comments:
Great job!
I saw a little boy wearing shorts here yesterday and walking from the bus. It was in the 20s in the morning!!!
Oh no! Poor Elisabeth!
I need to jump on the bandwagon for these Not Me Mondays. How fun!
Post a Comment