I did just get back from my vacation, but instead of writing about that right now I'll just answer my tag. The vacation update will come soon...
8 THINGS....
8 TV SHOWS I WATCH
1. General Hospital
2. The Mentalist
3. Brothers and Sisters
4. Desperate Housewives
5. Eli Stone
6. John and Kate plus 8
7. Any HGTV show
8. Law and Order (not my favorite, but my Steven's)
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Kyoto (Lake Charles)
2. Snake River Grill (Lake Charles)
3. Luna (Lake Charles)
4. Truluck's (Houston)
5. Baba Yega's (Houston)
6. Dick and Jenny's (New Orleans)
7. Chuy's
8. Taste of Texas (Houston) --- yes I worked there, but the food is still good :)
8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED THIS WEEKEND - ok this is a sneak peak into my vacation
1. shopped, shopped, shopped at the largest outlet mall in North America
2. ate at a VERY disappointing restaurant for Steven and I's (dating) anniversary dinner
3. froze our BUTTS off in Tennessee!! (Friday it got down to 15)
4. toured the Biltmore estate in North Carolina
5. watched ballerina's at the Biltmore
6. spent LOTS of money at the Biltmore
7. went to a wine tasting at the Biltmore (Elisabeth was a grape juice taster)
8. Had the TIME of my life with my family!!!
8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Coming to Houston to get to see everyone!!
2. Meeting Lincoln James Glass
3. Going to lunch with Karen and Angela at Taste of Texas
4. My first Christmas with my new family
5. Getting my own class ASAP
6. not having to drive for 13 hours any time soon!!!!!
7. Growing stronger in my faith
8. My next Jodi Piccolt book I will read
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. Some new shoes
2. My own classroom soon!!! (I know I already mentioned this)
3. Moving into a house
4. Getting to see my family more often
5. New clothes
6. New purse
7. Our water to be on....... NOW!!! (long story I will explain later)
8. My hubby to be off of work for Christmas and a few days after
Ok now I tag.... Krystyn and Kelly
We Sort of Just Bought a House…WHAT?!
11 years ago

1 comment:
This is a good one. I sure hope your water is on now!
I'll have to play later!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment